I feel like we’ve all known a girl in elementary school that was obsessed with horses
The Jewish people can’t seem to catch a break this Passover season. As we reported yesterday, a U.K. High School teacher threatened to send a Jewish student
i feel sick i feel so sick and i feel so scared
the contact info for his office is listed at the bottom of the article please spread the word and try and get him out of office please please please i feel so unsafe right now there are tears in my eyes please please please
This is revolting, disgusting, sickening and truly terrifying that people like this are allowed to be in public office where they can legitimately pose a danger to the population.
If you are in America or able to make a call to a US number, please please call the Marionville City Hall and make your complaint known because this man cannot be allowed to stay in office. He is literally terrifying his constituency and it is not fucking aCCEPTABLE.
107 S Central Ave, Marionville, MO 65705
Please give a call if you can and reblog this. He has to get out of office, now.
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.
Yes. I support this movement
watch me be loud as hell
Oh i WILL be doing this.
I LOVE and support this idea so much.
hey everyone !
So my mom’s been feeling really down lately and i’m really hoping you guys can help me try to make her feel better.
She cosplays the cabbage merchant from avatar and she’s often self conscious about leaving the hotel room at cons, so i’m hoping you can help me make her popular on tumblr. she’s really cute and sweet and she worked so hard on this cosplay! she even carries around real cabbages please give her love ok
Haha tell her she’s really cute and that she has one of the best cosplays around and if I were to see it I’d smile because I love the Cabbage merchant